• (function() { (function(){function c(a){this.t={};this.tick=function(a,c,b){var d=void 0!=b?b:(new Date).getTime();this.t[a]=[d,c];if(void 0==b)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+a)}catch(l){}};this.tick("start",null,a)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var h=0=b&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-b)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load;0=b&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,b),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt", e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=c&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var f=!1;function g(){f||(f=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",g,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",g); })();

    Thursday, February 24, 2005

    Ghost Dreams

    I had the strangest dream last night. I am not one to remember my dreams, usually I wake up feeling like I missed out on the most incredible dream experience, I feel a bit odd, almost light headed but I can never go back and capture what created that feeling. Not this morning, this morning I actually remembered a small portion, which for me is much better than nothing at all. I think the reason I remembered is because I was sort of half awake half asleep, a fitfully sleeping sort of states.

    Anyway, from what I recall, I was in a long hallway, seemed a lot like State in the Humanities building and I was heading to Room 424. Only there was this strange almost transparent man, who was very very tall wearing an old looking suit standing in the doorway. I asked him to open the door and he refused, but didn't really give me a reason. Then he said if I really wanted to get inside then I had to kiss him. But I didn't want to kiss him because he was a ghost. So we sat on the floor in front of the door and weighed the pros and cons and the consequences of what a kiss would mean and what could happen to me should I do it. Then he grabbed my wrist and pulled me up and kissed me. Then I woke up. Isn't that strange.

    2 Comments:

    Blogger lisa said...

    I like this weblog. I think I am gonna post my message here

    I like this weblog. I think I am gonna post my message here

    I like this weblog. I think I am gonna post my message here

    I like this weblog. I think I am gonna post my message here

    Please be careful when buying Tramadol.

    Please be careful when buying Tramadol.

    Please be careful when buying Tramadol.

    11:47 AM  
    Blogger jack said...

    Please be careful when you buy tramadol .

    Please be careful when you buy tramadol online.

    Please be careful when you buy fioricet

    Please be careful aboutloss weight

    Please be careful when you buy tramadol.

    Please be careful when buying Tramadol.

    Please be careful when buying from an online pharmacy .

    Please be careful when buying penis enlargement pill .

    Please be careful when buying penis enlargment pill .

    Please be careful when buying penis pill .

    12:04 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home